We made it to Belfast all safe and sound! We got to see each other's houses and go to Doug's (our site coordinator) house for some delicious lentil soup and sandwiches. Afterwards we exchanged our money at a bank. I think it will take a while before I am fully acquainted with the new currency of pounds. Then we got to take a stroll in Botanic Gardens by Queens University. I really wish I would have had my camera for that. But enjoy some photos of my new house!
| Stairway |
| Dining area |
| Kitchen |
| Bathroom |
| Bathroom |
| Backyard |
| Front door (apparently it is not yellow) |
| Our living room |
| Living room again |
| Front doorway entrance |
| View from my room |
| My room. Still quite messy |
| The Finn stuffed animal my mom must have packed |
Does the stairway in the first picture only lead to the toilet? And that stuffed animal has to be home made/specially made. Nice work! The place looks great, makes my place look boring.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're getting settled in. Your place looks pretty nice. Had any potatoes yet?
ReplyDeleteUncle Chuck
Looks like a great place to live for a year! And I LOVE the Finny stuffed animal. It's PERFECT! :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear from you. Pretty fancy--a fireplace in your room. The rest of your place looks very nice and comfortable.
Look forward to hearing from you when you have time.
Love,
Aunt Ruth