Yesterday I received an e-mail stating my Visa would had been issued and would be delivered in the mail by today. I was a bit skeptical because with mail and delivery times, you cannot always be too sure it will arrive when they say it will. However, about five minutes ago the UPS guy just dropped off my passport with my Visa stamped in it.
It is so good to know that part of becoming a YAV is over, and it's funny that it seemed so simple in the end after all the stress of applying for it. I also got my final report from PC(USA) with my final total of funds raised. I am happy to raise I raised $9,209 with the help of very wonderful people, whom I am incredibly grateful to have in my life.
So moral of the story today is a good day! I am Belfast Bound!

No comments:
Post a Comment