So despite all that is happening here. It is still the Christmas season which comes with the Intercontinental Market (a market with people from all over Europe selling goods and food) which has become a personal favorite of mine. Everything is now decorated and light up and it looks amazing. Our house has been decorated since the day after Thanksgiving and we have about 4 Christmas trees in our living room (not all are big though.)
Also it is now the time for Christmas dinners and I just had one with the Bowling Club on Monday night. It was so much craic (fun.) I love everyone in the group and had a good time with them. Pictured below is me with Bob who dressed up and told jokes for a portion of the night. I felt incredibly welcomed by the people into their group and am so glad I had the opportunity to attend their annual Christmas dinner festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment