I wrote this awhile back in my journal but thought I'd share now.
"It's exactly a month away until I go home and a week until Italy. I don't know where the time has gone honestly. Tom said that's a sign that this year have been good. And I'd have to agree. This year has been more than I ever thought it would be. I think the city of Belfast has done more for me though than I have done for it. It has taught me so much and I'll still be seeing how it shaped me through out my life. It truly has been one of the best if not the best year of my life. But I suppose it's hard to compare because this year has had a lot of epic things.
On another note, I think I am finally fine with doing things by myself. I never would have gone to a play or a museum by myself before this year and I've done both now. Granted I think there are a lot of things I wouldn't have done before this year as well (like walking 4 miles in pouring down rain.) I've grown so much this year and am not completely sure in what ways I have.
Today is absolutely beautiful out. I am sitting in front of City Hall with many other people just laying about in the sun. I've gotten a bit emotional today realizing how much I am going to miss Belfast and its people. I am going to miss the people I've grown so close with. I've gained brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, second mums and dads, and much more this year."
 |
| Lucky enough to see the staircase at the Titanic Museum (not open to public but if you know someone that works there...) |
 |
| Visited the SS Nomadic the closest ship to the Titanic now. It has an incredible history and took passengers to the Titanic in France. |
 |
| SS Nomadic |
 |
| Statue in Belfast |
 |
| Statue in Belfast read the description below. |
No comments:
Post a Comment