Thursday, March 28, 2013

Garnerville Church Magazine & Website

Another exciting thing that has happened recently is the publishing of the revamped Garnerville Church Magazine. I joined the communication committee at the church and worked really hard with a small group of others to revamp the church magazine (newsletter.)

We decided to increase the content, and redesign it too. Also, instead of coming out quarterly it will be published three times throughout the year during the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons.

My experience working on The Grand Views paper during school and ALT Magazine proved incredibly helpful. I was happy that I was able to contribute a lot due to my schooling and get real world experience from it.

Everyone worked very hard to bring the magazine to life and I really enjoyed being a part of it and redesigning it too.

You can read the Spring 2013 magazine by clicking here.

Also, the new Garnerville website has officially gone live which I have redesigned as well. It has been an ongoing project since I arrived and though it still needs some minor work but I am happy to be able to see it up and running now.

www.garnerville.org

1 comment: